Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Last of Late Summer at LRDC

This is my favorite German Shepard, resting in the Far Ridge Plot...oh, just kidding...it is a large Coyote resting, and then moving off to find supper.
Below ares several nice daylight pictures of deer feeding on food plots.


A decent buck on the East Plot...Probably not ever to be seen again. Though with the 1.5 year buck dispersal underway, who knows WHAT we'll see.
I like the Porks. I know many people kill them without hesitation, but they really are harmless, and no threat to anyone but dogs that are under trained...
This skinny fox below looking for mice on the East Plot...
Some happy and energetic daylight shots of deer on the East Ridge.


Nice nocturnal buck on the East Ridge above,
and a rainy night doe on the Far Field...

The two pictures of the fawn, one above and the one below, were at deer camp apple tree. I walked carefully to within twenty five feet of this babe before she alerted to me. I shot the pictures and then spoke to her. When I did, Mom exploded out of the brush 50 feet to my right, and they both disappeared
This pretty fox now resides in deer camp. I don't make it a habit of shooting foxes, but this little woman took serious tolls on our chickens all summer. I let her babes get out on their own, and then took her in October.
A year later, this my be one of her off spring above.
Good deer pictures from various cameras we have out,...so many deer...

Big Boy, shows up in the Far Field..at night as we expect...

Below. Is this what we mean by 'deer in the headlights'?
below, if we had ears like this we could hear rumors floating out here all the way from Keene!
I am a deer seeing a bow target-I am a deer outta' here!

Turkeys above in the Far Field.
This bear above is hard to ID but looks a small one. We have seen plenty since season closed, so they fared very well! Serious hunting starts in the next few days! Stand by!

Happy for feedback, comments, and info!
jackzeller@myfairpoint.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...