Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Catching Up With Long Ridge Deer Camp

I have not posted a blog from Long Ridge since September, and there are many reasons for that. But I am now back, and will, in the next four postings, bring you up to date on what's been going on, out fall hunts, and other news... below is a night shot of an owl taking some rodent from the Far Ridge ..Reminds me of the shot I got of a skunk meeting his maker at the hands of a Great Horned some years ago.
 
 Been following this family of bears all summer, and here in the fall this little guy shows good growth!
 The buck below, and the one right behind him were prime deer camp targets this season! And no, we never got either...
 Another shot, another beauty...
 Tons of deer.
 Here is Mr. tricky again...
 Coyote with deer leg in mouth...I believe a youngster...
 One of the cubs a few months earlier.
 A spar or fight, who knows...The date is just on the cusp.
 
I will follow this blog with more pictures, and getting to the camp adventures this fall...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...